Standard Features & Equipment – Cosen SH-710-LDM
- Specially designed gearbox
- Heavily-built saw bow
- 5.7″ HMI touch screen
- Mitre angle display
- Two swivelling / feeding speeds
- Hydraulic angle lock down device
- Inverter controlled blade speed
- Hydraulic clamping vice
- Adjustable control panel at waist level
- *Optional top clamp
- *Optional blade deviation detector
- *Optional take-in lift roller with mechanical feed-in
- *Optional take-in roller with powered feed-in
Fast and accurate mitre setting via the automatic angle positioning system – Cosen SH-710-LDM
- Key in your desired miter angle via the HMI touch screen and the saw frame will automatically swivel, first quickly then slow down to finely position to the exact angle with an accuracy of 0.1 degree.
Saw bow linear guides – Cosen SH-710-LDM
- The hydraulically driven saw frame travels along two linear guides, which allows for a smooth pulse free up and down movement. This ensures fast federate and durability for long term use.
Guide arm in sync with full stoke hydraulic vice – Cosen SH-710-LDM
- The guide arm travels along a linear guide and moves in sync with the full stoke hydraulic vice to always be at the best location possible when cutting.
Full stroke top clamp – Cosen SH-710-LDM
- The optional full stroke top clamp also moves in sync with the vice. So regardless of size and shape the material is always secured during a cut.