Cosen offers two exceptional bandsaw models, the SH500M and SH460M, designed to cater to a wide range of industrial cutting needs with precision engineering, durability, and advanced features.
- Swivel saw head allows miter cutting from 0 degrees to 60 degrees
- Hydraulic cylinder plus precision ground hinge support
- Hardened worm gear for durability
- Hard-stops at , 45, and 60 degrees for quick angle set up
- Blade drive equipped with variable pulley system
- Adjustable flood coolant system
- Motor driven, synchronised wire blade brush
- Carbide blade guides and bearing provides additional blade support
- Rigid cast-iron guide arms
- Cast-iron hydraulic vice
- Adjustable down feed control
- Adjustable material stop
- Saw head automatically raises after each cut
Please note that design and specifications may be subject to change without prior notice or obligation to update. Both the Cosen SH500M and SH460M Bandsaws are advanced cutting solutions designed to enhance productivity and precision in industrial cutting operations.