The SH-700DM by Cosen is a heavy-duty band saw that falls into this category, providing precision, operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness per cut, and durability in demanding production environments.
- Swivel saw head allows miter cutting from 0 degrees to +60 and -45 degrees
- Hydraulic cylinder plus precision ground hinge support
- Hardened worm gear for durability
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- Adjustable flood coolant system
- Motor driven, synchronised wire blade brush
- Carbide blade guides and bearing provides additional blade support
- Rigid cast-iron guide arms
- Cast-iron hydraulic vice
- Dual valve feed pressure and feed rate system for optimal cutting performance
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning device
Please note that design and specifications may be subject to change without prior notice or obligation to update. Both the Cosen SH650M and SH700DM Bandsaws are designed to deliver exceptional performance and reliability, making them ideal choices for industrial cutting operations.