- EASY INTERFACE CNC CONTROL
- LASER SAFETY SYSTEM
- RIGID STRUCTURE
- MULTI-AXIS BACK GAUGE
- FOOT PEDALS
- TOP BLOCKS
- CLEVER CROWNING
- FRONT SUPPORT
- LED LIGHTING
- HYBRID SYSTEM
- CNC ESA S650 with colour graphics
- Tool kit: 4 V die (V=16-22-35-50) series of 835mm punches with a fractioned one
- Hydraulic crowning system managed by CNC
- GIVI optical scales
- Lazer Safe dual beam photocells
- Voith pump
- Hoerbiger hydraulic system
- High efficiency motor – class IE3
- Electrical cabinet with Telemecanique-Schneider, Esautomotion, ABB components
- Hybrid System
DOUBLE GUIDED RAM
The double guided ram ensures the stability and the ram-working table perpendicularity. This allows to keep the high precision during the whole bending phase, even with different tools and intermediates, thus ensuring the centering made during the initial tests in time.
The parallelism of the side frames, (whose tolerances are within the hundreds), is the technical-structural feature that guarantees the precision and high speed of the backgauge. Together with the rails, also mounted on the side frames, allows to minimize the vibrations and the stress, so that the backgauge can move faster, but maintaining the positioning precision.
One of the options that can definitely improve the quality in a workshop is the Clever Crowning. The crowning system is no longer managed automatically by the NC, but the necessary corrections are made in real time for each bend. This system ensures great results even when the operator is not skilled. With the Clever Crowning the NC manages independently the correction of the bending angle, without the intervention of the user, assuring a perfect bend even on irregular material (i.e. drilled or pierced sheets, etc.)
The new series of backgauges (BACK 3 – BACK 5) boast some technological innovations, that make them the top of the range in the market.
Among the technical and structural features we can mention:
- Movements on ball-screws for higher precision and smoothness.
- Backgauge mounted onto the side frame, within a milled lodging, (precise up to the hundredth), powered by brushless servo drives, with integrated CAN open electronics, that ensure high performances.
- Grinded rack transmission, that guarantees high speed of the axes (560 mm/s) and a positioning precision of ±0,02 mm, therefore high production rates, high standards and noiselessness.
New backgauge built with a 10 mm structural beam, with an innovative system for the management of the parallelism, that will allow maximum flexibility for customization’s together with extreme rigidity and strength.
- Complete fingers, running on two opposite linear guides, adjustable from the machine front with pneumatic release.
The basic BACK model has 2 axes (X,R), and can be upgraded up to 6 axes (X, R, Z1, Z2, X2, X3). All the fingers are equipped with a visual reference: the LED assures the operator the correct positioning of the sheet metal, and its contact with the finger.
The dedicated automation allows us to equip our machines with innovative and advanced gauge systems. This makes our machinery unique and able to satisfy the most complex needs (BACK 8).