A more efficient steel fabrication process with fewer failure costs.
Advanced material nesting
Optimize beams and plates to reduce the waste of material.
Scribing / Layout marking
Generate scribing lines/layout marking on steel profiles and plates.
Track & Trace | Labor
Automatically store data for e.g. activity, duration, related project and assembly in ConstruSteel.
Track & Trace | Material
Full control over the material flow from purchasing to the final assembly and erection.
Control your CNC machines. ConstruSteel integrates with all machine suppliers using standard file formats.
New Features Completely Integrated In TEKLA
- Easy and fast to use: unique development in Tekla Structures for the benefit of bar nesting. ConstruSteel has developed specialized plug-ins that make it possible to directly start the bar nesting from the 3D model. The selected parts or the entire 3D model form the basis for further processing in the module Job Preparation. For example: length optimization (bar nesting). This unique plug-in is free for combined ConstruSteel- and Tekla customers who have the relevant ConstruSteel modules. – Please see the Detail page for a video demonstration.
- With the ConstruSteel Export list you can export your assemblies, parts and bolts and nuts for usage in ConstruSteel: Estimation, (skew) bar nesting, CAD-editing, reports, price requests, orders, work shop lists etc.
- ConstruSteel takes Tekla integration to the next level: unique development in Tekla Structures for the benefit of cost estimation. The selected parts of the 3D model (or the whole model) form the basis for further processing in the module Cost estimation. ConstruSteel developed a specialized plug-in that makes it possible to directly import 3D project from Tekla to ConstruSteel. All the details of the construction are added and cladding such as: materials, hours, stock, etc. can be entered. Based on this information a quotation can be made by just a few clicks. This unique plug-in are free for combined ConstruSteel- and Tekla customers who have the relevant ConstruSteel modules. Please see the Detail page for a video demonstration.
- Easy and fast to use: unique development in Tekla Structures for the benefit of job preparation. Easily bar nest parts, 2D-edit of parts, create parts list, work shop lists, material requests and orders. – Please see the Detail page for a video demonstration.
Nested assemblies list
- Export list used for importing a nested assembly list in to ConstruSteel. The structure can be used for creating shipments, conservations or production batches. These can be printed to a report or document for further usage.
- ConstruSteels Scribing App has proven itself at many steel construction companies. This Tekla plug-in is able to generate scribing lines on steel profiles and plates. With its unique features and the capability to let CNC-machines produce more efficient, the Scribing App improves quality and efficiency in less time & costs.
Time Control for Office, Production and Erection
- Book time on projects, activities and employees
- Optional: book time on assemblys (for example: welders/fitters)
- Instantly registered, directly in your system: Less administration
- Progress of projects and budget control
- Also usefull for payrolling
- Time: Realtime booked or manually booked
- Presence control included
- Activities can be adjusted afterwards
- Work and break time registered automaticly or manually
Bar Code for Time Registration
- Scan projects, sub-projects, assembly’s and activities
- Each employee wears it’s own scanner
- From start till end of day all activities are registered on scanner
- End of day all time will be booked on your projects
- Integration with Tekla: Get barcodes on your assembly drawings
- Insight in orders
- Insight in outgoing shipments
- Handling deliveries and shipments
- Project status
- Competed assemblies
- Quality assurance
- Insight in projects
- Approve / disapprove assemblies
- Report assemblies ‘complete’
- All incoming goods directly visible in your mobile device
- Checking incoming goods, completely or partially delivered
- Allocating stock location
- Input heatnumber of steel supplier