KTECH 652 f2000 INDUSTRY 4.0 READY*
band saws, twin pillar, automatic, steel and aluminium cut, mitre
The K-Tech 502 F2000, the natural development of the automatic version of the KS 502, has its movements guided by supports on heavy load balls type linear guideway, CNC control for clamps and arc rotation.
- Strong electro-welded steel structure which guarantees no vibrations during cutting.
- Rapid approach device to the cutting area.
- Canted saw frame 6° to improve the penetration into the material.
- Mobile control console with adjustment of the descent speed of the saw frame and cutting thrust.
- Electronic inverter for variable blade speed.
- Blade height 34 mm.
- 2-meter feeder single stroke by the brushless motor.
- Automatic detention of material wide with automatic correction of cutting lengths.
- Roller table integrated on the feeder to support the material completely.
- 10″ inch user-friendly touch screen.
- *The modem for Industry 4.0, teleservice and remote control is supplied as an optional
- TO SEE ALL THE CUTTING’ CAPACITY, DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED BROCHURE.
CNC Controlled Angle Positioning