- Depth of pan 150mm.
- Rapid head adjustment.
- ￼￼￼￼￼Fingers 40mm or 50mm thick K1042 grade.
- High tensile apron blade.
- Head clamping through trunnion bearings mounted on the center line of side frames to minimize head deflection.
- Low voltage 24Volt electrics (Australian made)
- Machined front support.
- Bend angle up to 130 degrees. Allowing for flattening of light material.
- European hydraulic systems.
- 10- Station NC angle control with 99-job storage.
- 1 length top clamp blade.
- Ball screw back gauge works in conjunction with 10-station controller this makes it a 2-axis Pan Brake.