- Hydraulic shearing and clamping. 16 full strokes per/minute.
- Hydraulic double acting clamp cylinder on fabricated v-clamp beam. Clamping pressure is automatically controlled by the cutting pressure. Double acting clamp cylinders lift the clamp bar of the sheared material. Allowing the sheared material to be pushed away by the top blade as it returns to the top.
- Top beam guided by fully machined heavy-duty slides, lined with brass to provide long life and an excellent cut. Fully adjustable allowing for regrinds. With lubrication facility provided.
- Electrics low voltage 24 volt to foot switch. Overload protection.
- Cutting operation provided by large diameter hydraulic rams.
- Squaring arm with rule in millimetres.
- Fabricated rear shute for off cut material.
- Clamp type back gauge, with fine screw adjustment, for final setting.
- Front sheet supports.
- Inching button.
- Fixed rake.
- Motor 5.5kW.
- Photoelectric guarding to the rear.
- Epic pneumatic sheet supports.
- Epic electronic control back gauge on ball screws 600mm.
- Power back gauge operator controls from the back, counter in mm
- Super quality D2 blades recommended for shearing stainless steel