Laser Slat Cleaner / Grinder
- Slat Cleaning can be performed on an unused bed during machine operation
- Cleans a standard bed in approximately 15 min
- For use on most manufacturers laser machines
- Dual cutters lift slag from both sides of the slats.
- Changing the cutters accommodates different slat thicknesses.
- Simple to start and stop: may be turned on or off at motor box or end of the handle.
- Resettable over-current protection
- Integrated wheels allow for quick use when placing on machine
- Stores in an upright position
SLAG REMOVAL TOOL FOR USE ON LASER CUTTING MACHINES
The tool is moved along the slats on the bed of a laser machine to remove slag that accumulates while cutting. Rotary cutting tools ride on each side of the slat to lift and remove the slag. It may be used on steel, copper or hybrid steel/copper slats. When not in use it may be rolled along the floor and stored in the upright position.
- Before plugging into power verify that the two switches are turned off
- Wear work gloves and safety glasses when operating
- Lift onto the machine with careUse extreme care near the cutters. Do not touch them unless the tool is unplugged
The cutter geometry is ideal for most slat/pallet bed configurations. If the fit of the cutters slats does not seem correct contact the factory to find out options that are available.