Features Cosen Automatic Mitre Bandsaw
- The swivel sawhead allows the user to cut at any angle up to 45° in one direction (60° optional).
- Automatic feeding hydraulic shuttle vice.
- NC programmable controller
- Variable blade speed
- LED Blade Speed Indicator
- Carbide guides
- Heavy-duty cast iron guide arms
- Integral coolant system.
Control and Automation:
- Smart NC-100 (SNC100) technology provides most of the benefits of NC controlled saws at a mere fraction of the cost. SNC100 controls are programmable to 100 different jobs including quantity and length of cut. The control automatically compensates for Kerf loss after data input and requires no manual calculation of number of times to index. The control also automatically shutdowns the machine, blade motor, and hydraulics, once the programmed number of cuts or out of stock situation has been achieved. The system includes an error feedback function enabling rapid troubleshooting through an error code to be displayed in the event of a malfunction.
- Additional flushing hose for cleaning
- Adjustable work light
- Bi-metal saw blade
- Tool Box with tools, leveling pads, and an additional wire brush
- Operation & parts manual
- Hydraulic chip conveyor – Hydraulic driven shaftless design allows maximum chip removal rate without worrying about burnt up motor when material falls and binds in the chip conveyor.
- Vice pressure regulator – Infinitely variable clamping pressure between 0 and full system pressure is easily adjusted and monitored by this device.
- Full capacity hydraulic top clamps – Hydraulically powered to provide secure clamping for bundle cut applications. (Factory installed)
- 2M Roller Table – 2M long steel table with machine rollers spread out evenly along the table to facilitate smooth material feeding.(Width of roller differs by model) One to two sets of side rollers guard the material from both sides allowing material to be fed straight forward. Table height can be adjusted.