IMET K-TECH CNC Mitre Bandsaw for Structural Steel
- Steel sawframe with big thickness section guarantees the absolute lack of vibration and noise,worktable supported by a central pivot with preloaded bearings.
- The rotation of the machine is made with self braking motor and linear encoder positioned at a high distance from the center of rotation for highest positioning precision.Hydraulic brake system of the rotation.
- The CNC driver allows setting and memorising more than 90 cutting programs, with different cutting lengths,quantities and angles.
- From the console it can be regulated the speed of feeding and force of cutting.
- Vertical hydraulic vice ensure a perfect locking of the material and avoid any vibrations Optional).
- “Clean cut” due to standard cooling system with minimal lubrication to cut long pipe and profile without any leakage of coolant.
- Hydraulic unit of new design with new low noise pump and locking valves on all the movements,with vice pressure reducers. Most processes are carried out with switched off hydraulic unit that allows a considerable saving of energy and maintains low the oil temperature.
Blade Tensioning KTECH
Blade tensioning through electromechanical system controlled by the CNC of the machine.
Blocking of the rotation of the Saw Frame KTECH
On the KTECH and KS NC the rotation of the saw frame is motorized and controlled by CNC, the blocking of the rotation of the sawframe takes place through a hydraulic cylinder.
Mobile Blade Guide K
On the sawing machines the mobile blade guide is automatically kept in contact with the cutting point by means of a gas piston. The minimal lubrication is standard , it avoids the dispersion of refrigerant liquid typical in the use of emulsifiable oil, the life of the blade is not in any way affected.
Safety Wire KS 802
On our semiautomatic and automatic bandsaws Model 702 – 802-1202 as security in the rotation of the sawframe we have provided a safety wire which in case of contact with an obstacle will shut down the machine immediately.