High production M-42 bi-metal blade designed to cover a broad range of cutting applications and to provide maximum efficiency in sawing wear-resistant tool steels. The blade’s tough M-42 cobalt edge resists heat and abrasion, while the varied pitch tooth form expands the ranges of sizes and shapes that can be sawed successfully without changing blades.
- Hardness of HRC 68-69
- M-42 cobalt high speed steel edge
- Specially designed tooth form
- Better tooth penetration
- High heat resistance
- High wear resistance
- Fast Cutting Rates
- High production rate
- Long life on moderate to difficult to cut materials
- Low cost per cut
- Advanced processing equipment and technique such as electron beam welding and specific heat treatment, etc.
- Top quality raw material
- 30 years of experience in metal-cutting field, our blades are of the best quality.
- Sizes from 13mm to 67mm with all kind of TPI (tooth per inch) are available.
- Supplied in coils or welded loops as required.
- Used for all kind of metal cutting field.