- Precise, accurate and easy to use, the dot peen marking machine MULTI4 Bench is ideal for marking parts in a fixed position.
- For very small to medium sized parts.
- Marking layouts or files can be created and marked in seconds.
- With the standard marking functions provided, marking errors are greatly reduced or eliminated.
- The Bench model is an ideal system for marking simple or complex components in batches or longer runs.
- The marks are clean, accurate and permanent.
MULTI4 Hand held
- To provide greater mobility to each operator, Technomark designed a hand held model
- Ideal for large and cumbersome parts.
- Fully designed, the hand held model is perfect for dot peen marking large parts and surfaces difficult to reach.
- With its ergonomic design, it mark perfect quality characters in all positions.
- Robust and very compact, it can be used in a workshop, or outdoors, for marking parts of medium and large sizes.
- Within seconds, the bench model can be converted into a hand held gun model. Its implementation is easy and fast.
- Adapted to all parts and all needs.
- It allows the marking of all types of parts from the smallest to the largest.
- Polyvalent, flexible and convivial, the MULTI4 Combo dot peen marker combines two models: the bench and the hand held model.
- The bench configuration is ideal for marking parts in a fixed position.
- Reliable, flexible and compact, the MULTI4 Integrated can be easily integrated into semi automated or fully automated production lines.
- Compact, it can be easily integrated into production lines.
- The marking solution is operated by an external control unit, optional Ethernet communication and I/O control, for setting inputs and outputs from external equipment.
- Productive, the integrated configuration can mark several characters per second.
- The use of industrial improved components testify the reliability of MULTI4.