COMAC Bending Machines are designed and manufactured with over 35-years experience, with the goal of providing top level performance, with high accuracy and repeatability, constant throughout the useful life of the machines and almost maintenance free. Hence the structural oversizing of the parts subject to stress, the thorough precision of machining and the usage of high quality OEM components, whose parts are readily available worldwide. Comac offers the widest range of profile bending machinery in todays market. This, together with the flexibility to evaluate customized bespoke designs make us a trustable partner for anyone who has specific requirements and expect high standards with a quality product.
Our SERIE 3000
- Machines compliant to 2006/42/CE standard.
- Three driving rolls to guarantee maximum drive on the profile.
- Bending rolls independently adjustable, for double pre-bending capability on the leading and trailing end of symmetrical profiles.
Lateral guide rolls with three-dimensional adjustment.
- Modular rolls that allow the bending of most profiles.
- Standard bending rolls of alloy steel, heat treated to surface hardness 60 HRC.
- Free standing remote control station to control the machine in safety.
- Possibility to install the machine both in vertical and horizontal position.
- One-piece fabricated steel frame.
- Torque limiter installed on top roll shaft.
- Shaft and pinions installed on high dynamic load roller bearings.
- Gears coupled directly on splined shaft