- Three driving smooth rolls, for excellent drive of every type of profile with minimum surface damage.
- Bending rolls independently adjustable, for double prebending capability on the leading and trailing end of symmetrical profiles.
- Lateral guide rolls with three-dimensional adjustment (except Mod.301).
- Adjustable torque limiting device on top shaft to compensate for the differing peripheral speeds between top and lower rolls and to protect the machine components from overload.
- Standard combination horizontal/vertical orientation.
- One-piece fabricated steel frame (except Mod.301).
- Bending rolls of alloy steel, heat treated to surface hardness 60 HRC.
- Free standing remote control station with low voltage armoured connection, foot pedals and push buttons.
- Shafts and pinions rotate in high dynamic load roller bearings.
- Gears are splined onto the shafts.
is inclusive of a set of modular rolls, suitable for rolling most of the commonly used commercial sections, such as flats, angles, square and rectangular tubes, Tees, channels, beams. The three-dimensional lateral guide rolls can be adjusted to work very close to the bending rolls, minimizing the distortion of non- symmetrical profiles. Moreover, the guide rolls are equipped with the tooling to bend angle leg-in. This tooling can also be effectively used for calibrating the bending diameters or recovering radii too tight