Daito “Versacope” CRII-1040
Daito’s next-generation all in one plasma robot is capable of producing a wide variety of products. This new series incorporates a completely new design and hosts many new features that will further enhance Daito’s reputation as the world-leading manufacturer of CNC machine tools for the steel construction industry.
Daito 6 axes robotic arm is capable of processing a wide variety of jobs. Daito 6 axes robot automatically compensates 4° for the natural taper of the plasma. This is done to ensure straight proper cuts.
- Cut bolt holes
- Cut slots
- Cut to length
- Mitre cuts
- Flange thinning
- Weld preps
- Any cope
These are just a few examples of the processing that the new CRII-1040 is capable of.
Pinch Roller & Push Bar Hybrid System
- Since the feeding/measurement mechanism is attached to the coping robot, the Daito structural line has no obstacles, unlike the carriage feeder system of our competitors. As a result, beams can be loaded from both sides of the roller tables.
- Processing longer beams other than standard is quite easy, unlike a carriage feeder.
- The measurement accuracy is not affected by uneven roller tables or bent beams.
- Beam transfers from only one side because the carriage is in the way.
- Daito’s compact rigid construction saves valuable shop space. The machine is fully enclosed to ensure a safe, clean work environment.
FUME EXTRACTION SYSTEM
- Fume is collected with an air blow creating “Cyclone” effect. That is removed by powerful vacuum.
HYBRID PUSH BAR
- Daito’s “Pinch Roller” and “Push Bar” hybrid feeding system enables for fast and accurate positioning of material.
- Daito’s advanced control incorporates Windows and Daito’s exclusive DIS software for the most advanced systems.
- Short to long workpieces can be pushed out from the line to the unloading table.
LIFT AND CARRY (OPTION)
- The best way to move the workpiece to multiple areas is by the Daito lift & carry transfer system.