Daito CR2 ‘Versacope’ Beam Coping Robot
The Daito Advantage
- Automate Complex Fabrications: the machine automates the truly difficult time consuming portions of fabrication such as copes, bevels, slots, cutouts, layout marking and part labelling in addition to bolt holes and cut to length. Tasks that would take 10-20 minutes are now done in 45 seconds. Multiply a 10-20 minute savings by thousands and thousands of operations per year and it becomes obvious why the return on investment is usually less than a year.
- Can replace many machines such as a drilling machines, bandsaws, angle lines, oxy coping machines and plate cutting machines which would be required to match the capabilities of the Daito CRII. Your shop is instantly automated in every area of fabrication not just parts of it.
- Eliminates Mistakes With Layout Marking: Prevent unnecessary mistakes such as incorrect interpretation of drawings by unskilled workers which are obviously a costly disruption to a shops production flow. With the CRII welding information, cleat positions, lifting points and part numbers are all automatically marked in the right place with machine accuracy. This dramatically reduces fabricating times, decreases cost and increases output.
- Reduce Material Handling: A typical structural fabrication plant picks up beams and moves them anywhere from 6 to 13 times while it is being processed. This is very wasteful not only for the person moving the beam but for the rest of the shop since every one stops working to look when a large beam is being moved around. No value is added to the beam when it is moved from place to place, its a complete waste. The Daito CRII fabricates everything in one place, in one pass, eliminating the double and triple handling of beams which also eliminates the need for the rest of the shop stop working and watch the beam being moved around.
- Machine Is Always Busy: even in small shops because it is so flexible and does such a variety of work it can handle almost every fabrication function on any piece of steel… you will always have something to run on this machine… in never sits idle… always giving you a return.
- Small Footprint, Small Floor Space: Daito CRII takes up about as much floor space as a mitre bandsaw and its in and out roller tables, leaving the rest of the shop for actual work space where fitting, welding, painting etc… The Daito CRII In-feed roller tables can also be installed outside the building, creating even more workshop space.